Yesterday I visited to US Consulate-Chennai for B1 Visa.
VO- Good Mornining
Me- Good Morning ., How are you mam
VO- I am good., How are you
Me- I am also good mam.
VO- Passport please
Me - Here it is mam.
Then Following questions asked in Interview
1. Which place you are going? Ans- Spartanburg
2. What is the purpose of this visit? Ans- To supervise the installation of warranty work in Ring spinning machine and to ensure no error during that work. After observation, i will collect details and will come back to India to submit detail reports.
3. How long you will stay? Ans- 2 months
4. What is your Designation? Ans - Assist. Manager
5. What is your salary in P.A ? Answered. And my company sponsoring complete trips.
6.Have you travelled aboard before? Ans- No
7. Experience in current company? Ans - I have total 10 years experience and 1.4 years in current company.
8. Why the length of duration is 2 months. ? Ans - Mam, surpervising all machines will take 2 months.
Then, She said unfortunately your VISA not approved. try next time. And gave 214b form.
She didn't even seen any documents. Not looked at me at all... Simply typing something .
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.