For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400

Renewing Greencard

All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Expired Green Card
My mother's resident card expired years and years ago never really made the intent to renew until now that I have pushed her to do so. So her attorney filed for the I-485, I-130 and I-765. We received receipts for all that her Case Was Received. Soon there after she received a letter for her Biometrics which was done. Two weeks later she received a letter for Request for Initial Evidence asking for (Submit Evidence of the Relationship between Applicant and the Petitioner). Reason being is because on my birth certificate her name was entered with only her middle name and father's last name but she signed my birth certificate with her middle name and her married last name. My question is since we can not get her BC amended sue to being from another country (MX) Will a maternal blood test be ok? What other evidence can be sent in?
Thank you,
All Replies (0)

Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.