My L1B Visa was got approved on 30-Nov-2022. Biometrics was scheduled on 28-Nov-2022. No matter what preparation we do at the last moment its our confidence and convincing counselor office is the key for your visa approvals. This portal is best to see the previous experience, I assumed it will be the same with my case too. But counselor officer dragged the interview for 45mins to make sure all the information and answers are correct.
Logistics- Stayed in ibis hotel, which is good for bachelors but not for family and near to consulate and walkable and good thing is it is near to metro Station as well (Thousand lights Stop) on blue line rout. They do have shuttle to US consulate. The Lunch and Dinner Buffets are expensive and ordered the food from Swiggy.
To feel the Chennai utilize the Metro and local buses, though Tamil is difficult language to communicate with local but they can speak english. Uber is expensive.
The questions that were asked to me are mentioned below
1. Company name
2. How long its been working with this organization.
3. Designation (US and India)
4. Job duties
5. Specialized Knowledge
6. Location in US
7. Annual Salary in US and India (in terms of Dollars)
8. Client that you will be working for
9. How long your working with client
10. Client Letter
11. Will you be working with Client place or parent office
12. Products of the Client
13. Details of the projects current project
14. Why do you have to travel to US why can’t this work can be done in India
15. Previous travel details (Month and year to be precise) -
16. Asked about LCA Letter if any
17. About Marriage
Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.