For visitors, travel, student and other international travel medical insurance.

Visit or call +1 (866) INSUBUY or +1 (972) 985-4400


All Experiences
Fields marked as * are required.

Subject is required.

Comment is required.

By submitting this post, you agree to Terms of Use.

Experience is successfully added.

Nursing job

I'm a newbee in town. Work as a nursing for past 10 years. Grads as Dip in Nrsg. from my home country in Msia. Done my English test (IELTS) in California and passed it. Last exam is needed is NCLEX in order to work. But do check out of any board of nursing that you want to enroll.
    What a foreigner like me really need is Employment Authorization card as well as SSN. I don't think hospital here will supplement this card for foreigner unless is an Nursing Agency from your home country and of course, they will have you sign a contract and get some money out from your salary...

All Replies (2)


Disclaimer: Please note that the experiences presented are submitted by visitors to our website. Individuals’ experiences may vary, and you should interpret each individual’s experience at your own risk. Do not make a decision solely based on an experience posted here. We do not endorse any individuals’ experiences, and we are not liable or responsible for consequences stemming from your use of the information presented within any individual’s experience.