I-485, I-765, I-131 timeline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485, I-765, I-131 timeline?

Filed for I-485,I-131. I-765 and I-130 back in October 2019. The package was originally sent to the Chicago center and received (priority date) on Oct 24, 2019. The receipt of notice came Nov 7 2019,all the notices I received came from USCIS National Benefits Center in Missouri. Completed my bio-metrics appointment on Dec 6, 2019.
    I wonder what is a realistic expectation for my travel/EAD card under this current pandemic situation? Any help/information will be greatly appreciated!

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ say between 5.5 and 7.5 months, after that time you can create a case inquiry.

They are not conducting interviews but they still working on cases.
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
      https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ say between 5.5 and 7.5 months, after that time you can create a case inquiry.

They are not conducting interviews but they still working on cases.
      Is that 7.5 months after the receipt date, how can I create a case inquiry? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tian.1.tang View Post

Is that 7.5 months after the receipt date, how can I create a case inquiry? Thanks!
        There are some links on that page (bottom). Like:
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X