View Full Version : just got married , how do i change my status

05-24-2010, 06:55 PM
Hello All
i just got married two months a go to my wife , who is a U.S citizen, i was in the U.S with a B1/B2 Visitor visa. I was here in 2007 and my status expire in 2008. do i need a lawyer to fill the forms for me, or i can just follow the step by step instruction and get it filled.

also how fas can i get the employment authorization form, so as to be able to work and support my family. i need your candid advise.



05-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Read http://www.immihelp.com/greencard/familybasedimmigration/persons-in-us.html