View Full Version : I-864W Help

07-07-2010, 12:37 AM
Hi all,

To explain the situation, our I-130 is approved but we don't have a
financial sponsor. My father, who is my petitioner, has been facing financial difficulty for past several years.
While searching for the financial sponsor from my family members, we realized we can actually use I-864W instead of I-864 because
my spouse and I have 40 social security credits combined together.
So we decided to use I-864w instead of I-864.
The I-864w says that we need to attach SSA earnings statements.
Here's my question.
Do we submit the SSA statement that we get every year from SSA?
Or do I need to request certified earning statement?
In either case, should we submit original statements or copies?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

07-26-2010, 04:45 AM
Submit a copy of your annual social security statement. I am not sure that you can combine points though!