Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decision Made??? PLS. Shed LIGHT

Hi everybody,
    My e-status changed to decision madeI am looking forward that this is something positive. I already submitted all the documents except my IELTS because am still schedule for next month.
    My consultant agency told me that an immigration officer assessed my application based on the final update given. And we are waiting for the information regarding what is the decision.
    Does anybody in this forum can tell me the chances if decision made can be schedule for interview appearance ? Please give advice and shed light...

Thanks and best regards,
    Mheanne

no worry

Has anything else happened and have you been contacted by the authorities as yet. i do not think you should worry about the interview because it is simply a means of getting more information from the individual and in most cases this more information is that you will be assessed more favorably. When one explains the application information to an officer, that officer gets an opportunity to see things in the correct perspective and thus is able to give the application a more positive view and hence one should look forward to an interview. Hope all goes well with you and try not to worry too much!

Comment

to antonyll..

I havent heard or got any information from the authority yet. Its almost one month the information from the estatus say they will forward the decision. I am wandering what could it be, will they refuse or not? I am reading some forums related to mine,and I feel worried because they say from forum "if no medical request and decision has been made already,it may result to negative verdict".
      I am starting to feel hopeless..Imagine, we waited for three years and completed important papers then it may result to nothing. The only paper that I did not submit is the ielts which am still schedule for next month.
      In many cases like mine, what do you think is my chance? I am looking forward for your reply antonyll..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X