Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sailing in two boats:hib vs canadian immigration

Dear members,
    I'd applied for canadian immigration from india and I anticipate in a year and a half i may get immigration.
    In the mean time my h1b got approved [i'm in india only]but the problem is that the position that i'm going to work on in the US is not in the canadian occupation list.I've over 10 years of experience in the intended occupation[as per the canadian occupation list] but if i change my occupation now i'm not sure whether i'll qualify for the canadian imigration or not.

As for H1b job i have no clue if changing the job title that fits well to support my canadian immigration, is a possibility or not.Is changing the job title a tedious process [i mean the labour certification and all] or simply changing the job responsibilities to suit to my canadian immigration application will be sufficient.
    I know the question is bit vague and i've personal decision to make but may be anyone having any information on these issues may like to comment so that i'm able to play safe on both the fronts.
    Thanx in advance.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X