X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Request - Asylum Seeker - Citizenship

Hello ,

My name is Daniel.

I Live in Palestine under the occupation of the "Zionist State".

I am a part of the Orthodox Jews that live in Jerusalem and Palestine for long decades.
    We are also known as "Neturei Karte". (You can watch our activity on youtube).

Actually My parents came as new citizens of the "Zionist State" 27 years ago. and then I was born here. but...

Ideologically and Religiously I am 100% orthodox Jew [carrying decades of history].

Due to Religoius beleifs:

* I am not Recognising the zionist state as "Israel".

* I am accepting the palestinian state as the original kingdom of the palestinian land.

* I seek for peace with palestinian citiznes and arabs and I am against war.

According to what I said, I have many many obligations to achieve my goals, that many people in the world and other worldwide immigrants Definitely don't have them at all.

part of them are:

* I can not get a passport ( because officialy I am a "zionist citizen").

* I can not get a Police evidence of a clean criminal past.

* I can not go to any consultant to get a forien citizenship or other types of visas.

*****I am Surfing a Filtered Internet Due to religious reasons. So I am blocked to reach emails and numbers of many Lawyers and websites to get help and information.****************

It is very hard for me to get a Foreign Nationality(__Yes All I want is Just To BE A Normal Person as a Normal Citizen In A Normal Country).

The Palestinian state does not accept us as a citizen because the horrible situation that the "Zionist State" created by murdering, Robing and etc...

The "Zionist State" Represent themselfes as Jews [They are not] so no state even knows what real Jews are.{that we are not crazy materialistic murderes and robbers that take other peoples freedom} . It is a very hard situation.

I need people to help me get:

* Telephone and Emails of Lawyers that deal with this kind of situations.

* International Information that can help me.{because I don't really know the reality Laws-Situation-Requests-Demands-Rights etc}

*People and organizations that could help me.

*Forums to post my Issue there

* Asylum Seeker Status.

* Temporary Citizenship(and then I can go to consultants to get Formal normal citizenship of any country or atleast try to apply for it).

Thank you very much.

Please Don't Pass by my letter. It is extremely important.
    It could save My life and many other people lifes that struggle with the same issue also.

Daniel.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X