How long did your expedite take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did your expedite take?

I requested an expedite of my travel permit on the 8th Jan.. received their response for additional information on 15th, I faxed the information on the 16th... didn't hear anything, so faxed again last week, didn't hear anything. I called today to see if they had received my fax and spoke to a really rude Tier 2 who said if I didn't keep insisting then they'd be able to work on the case as it can take up to two weeks. I said it had already been two weeks since I faxed the information now and he just brushed me off saying as per my last call, a new expedite request had been issued and a letter had been sent saying the same thing as before.. this was today on the 30th. Well I never asked them to open another expedite request I was just trying to ask if they'd received my faxed information. I kept trying to ask him if this now cancelled out my initial expedite request and he was really vague and just kept saying I needed to give them time to work on the case. I read on here before it was taking around 2 weeks from beginning of the expedite request to the receiving of the permit. I'm aware things are taking much longer now but he was so rude! He just kept saying I will receive the letter tomorrow (not true because mail always takes about 10 days to get here from them!) and to fax the information to them... when I already have twice!

I know I need to be patient but I'm getting really frustrated because nothing is ever straight forward.

What do your expedite timelines look like? Everyone else seems to get an email but they keep sending me snail mail.
    Thank you

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X