Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expedited EAD wrongly answered - Any experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedited EAD wrongly answered - Any experience?

Hello to everyone,
    I filed for marriage based green card at NBC.
    My PD was 12/3/2018
    Biometrics: 1/4/2019

After months of no single case status update and a pending job offer since Nov 2018 from a big multinational company, we contacted our congressman's office to expedite based on financial hardship. I am not working anymore since Apr 2019 (international project formally closed) and my husband is in sales with no regular income. It is really difficult for us right now. The EAD expedite request (with formal letter and copy of job offer) was not really answered by NBC. Instead, they referred to the processing time which was in mid May "24 Oct". They even highlighted this date in their answer. Today I am shocked by reading we are back on Sep 16!!! However, my understanding is that the processing time needs to be awaited only to raise a SR which then everybody can do irrespective of a pending job offer. NBC did not reply at all to our financial hardship argument which is really frustrating. Does anybody has a similar experience? Does it make sense to follow up with USCIS or is this useless?
    Thanks for your help!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X