Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents AP Approved

Hello,

My parents are in US and their filing date for I-485, AP, EAD, I-130 is Jan 4, 2022. They recently got their AP approved and are awaiting their cards.They already got EAD cards last year and we are now awaiting I-130 and I-485 approvals for them. They are planning to travel to India using AP for medical checkups in the next 2-3 weeks. My question(s) is:

- What will happen if they travel on AP and are in India and meanwhile their I-130 and I-485 gets approved or closer to approval and they get interview request? Will they have enough time to come back to US using AP for the GC interview?

- What happens if their I-130 and I-485 gets approved with no interview (I have seen some cases with no interview) and their GC comes in mail in US and they are in India. Will they need to enter US back on AP or will I need to courier mail them their GC cards so they enter back on that.

Thank you.

Hi, I don't have an answer to your question. But I really need your help. What was the eligibility category you put on your parents EAD application? I applied for my father's I485, EAD and AP. I was unsure of the eligibility category on the EAD application and I entered C35 with a post it asking USCIS to guide me. I received a rejection notice for EAD asking for filing fees. I thought fees are waived if all 3 are filed together. Maybe the eligibility category I entered is incorrect or maybe i didn't turn in another set of documents for EAD? Any feedback or help is highly appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X