I-134A Case Confirmed but need country corrected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-134A Case Confirmed but need country corrected

I filed I-134A under the Process for the Processes for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans advance travel authorization program.

Let me keep this as simple and high level. I am the supporter who filed I-134A form and just got notice of Case Confirmed. This is for the advance parole process. Case confirmed means that the form was approved and it can move to the next step.

The beneficiary (person in the other country) can create a USCIS online and can begin to confirm information and submit to get approval for travel.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake on the I-134A form and put down the wrong country in the beginning of the form. The beneficiary needs this to be updated by USCIS. The online system has picked this up as an erro.

I called the toll free USCIS number and I was told the only thing I can do is go online to my account and under that case go to Documents and upload a letter explains what needs to be fixed under Unsolicited evidence section. I went ahead and did that.

My question is will USCIS check my letter since the case was confirmed? Is there anything I can do to get that mistake fixed sooner rather then later? Is there a fax, a mailing address or email I can reach out to them? I am just concerned it will go unnoticed and until that is fixed my beneficiary is not able to proceed. Please help.​
    Last edited by Gabino; 09-21-2023, 05:55 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X