H1b - EB1 eligibility when switched to other employer in last 3 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b - EB1 eligibility when switched to other employer in last 3 years

I have a question regarding GC filling under EB1 category when you switched to other employer in the last 3 years.
    I have worked with company 'A' for around 9 years in India and worked as manager for around 4 years. During that time frame I have traveled to U.K as well.
    Company 'A' transferred me to U.S (on H1b) Feb'2013 and I worked with them (Company A) till Oct'2013 and then resigned and joined 'Company B'. Working for company B now for 9 months (Nov’2013 to till date-July'2014).)
    Now company 'A' asking me to come back and they are okay to do green card in EB1 category if I'm eligible.
    Just wanted to know whether I'm eligible for Eb1 category. I have total of 11 years’ experience
    I read below in USCIS website and looks matching to my case but looking for expert advice. Appreciate your suggestions on this.
    You must have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation and you must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization. Your employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X