Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1C query

Hi,

I want to apply for GC in EB1C category. I do meet all the required qualification except this one which I have described below and looking for suggestions if any...
    I moved from my India company to US affiliate to manage and develop the business. We only have 2 people in US office including me. Though I have an executive role in terms of responsibilities and position, I do not have a team or reportees in US. I do have direct and indirect reportees out of our India office and also handle external vendor/companies but what I read from the forums is that it is not sufficient... My primarily role business development in US and responsible for Sales and Marketing.

Q1: Let me know if you have any suggestion to handle this since our set up in US is small?

Assuming I go ahead with EB1 C category - I have few more questions:

Q2: Can I file I140 and I485 concurrently along with EAD?
    Q3: Is it possible to get EAD for spouse while I140 and I485 is pending?...
    Q4: What will be the duration for this EAD?
    Q5: What happens if I140 is rejected? Would it lead to immediate revocation of EAD or spouse can continue to work till approved EAD duration.
    Q6: I believe there is an option that I dont need to move to EAD and continue as H1B and wait till I140 is also approved...

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X