Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VISA type, please advise!

Greetings!

I need some advice about how to proceed with employment based visa ... mainly about which visa type to choose!

I am European male, age 35 and I want to permanently move to US. I have a friend living there, who is born citizen and a local business owner. He has offered me a full time job in his company, actually even a partnership. His business is quite small, currently 2 persons.

I do not have actual bachelor degree, but I have enough subjects passed while in college (hours per. semester) that it should be equivalent with the educational requirements for the visa.

The amount of information on how to apply for employment based visa in internet is overwhelming. Nevertheless, I still cannot find details about if we should just go with the standard process of my friend first obtaining the Labor Certification and then filing I-140 for me or do we have better options presenting the situation trough the partnership offer and applying for a different kind of visa ?

It seems to me that I would qualify under EB-3 VISA, if anyone has better ideas, please share! It is harder than I thought to get this thing started ...

Thank You!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X