Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Previous employer Experience Letters for EB2 - How many years is sufficient?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previous employer Experience Letters for EB2 - How many years is sufficient?

I am about to apply Green card under EB2...
    I have total work experience of 13 years and I worked in 8 different companies in India and Singapore. I have experience letters from all these companies but NOT in the format as requested for green card - the experience letters I have doesnot have the 'responsibilities" listed.

1. Is it mandatory to have the experience letters with "responsibilities" listed?
    2. If so, is it okay if I try to get the experience letters for the last 5 years or so ONLY?
    3. Is it okay if I DONT show some of the experiences? In other words, can I show the experience of only the companies from where I can obtain the updated experience letters?
    4. I have been working as a functional Project Manager for the last 4-5 years. In the experience letters, is it okay to list my "managerial" responsibilities instead of "technical" responsibilities. It would be really helpful if you could share some sample 'experience letters' of "Managers"
    Last edited by preetisagar; 08-02-2016, 03:17 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X