Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

perm filed under future emp-if I-140& i-485 filed together using cross chargeability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perm filed under future emp-if I-140& i-485 filed together using cross chargeability?

Hi

I am an Indian citizen married to iranian citizen, I am on H1 and my wife is on H4. My perm is currently filed under future employment. Once perm is approved, By making use of cross charge ability using my wife's country of birth, we want to file I-140 and I-485 together, since for iranianas the PD is current under Eb2.
    If I-485 and I-140 are filed together, Will I-485 lead to RFE's since I haven't starting working for the employer yet ?
    Should I
    1. Have the I-140 filed alone and start working for the new employer for at least 180 days and then file I-485 Or
    2. There is no harm in having I-140 and I-485 filed together but I should be working for the employer as soon as the I-140 is approved
    Dear members Please advise.

Also those on the forum in similar situation as mine(married to iranian nationals and started GC filing process using cross charge ability), can you please message me, I would need your help in documentation and other queries

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X