Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Spouse to Application

Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find an answer to my question for weeks and I think your website is the closest thing to what I'm looking for. I really hope someone can help me out.

I received my EB-1 Visa, I then filled out my I-140 form, I was unmarried at the time. I then spent many months waiting for the next step. My case is now ready to be processed by the NVC and it's time to pay my fee. Between submitting my I-140 and NVC processing I got married.

I sent proof of marriage to the NVC more than one month ago but have not heard back.

Do I need to wait for my spouse to be added BEFORE I pay my processing fees ?

A letter from the NVC, before they knew I was married states,
    "Important Notes:
    1. If you did not receive a fee bill for any applicant who should be listed on this case, DO NOT send a fee payment for the applicant. Instead, contact the NVC."

Or should I pay my fee and complete my DS - 260 and worry about my spouse later?

I really hope someone can help me with this, if not please direct me to someone that you think would be able to help. Thanks for your time and attention.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X