Need Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestion

I had L1A on 2018. Due to internal project issues and also due to Covid, i could not travel with L1A which got expired on 2020.
    2021 my company applied h1b and got lottery selected and travelled to USA on 2022 visa valid till Sep 2024.
    Now i felt very bad on travelled with h1b as getting GC is not possible as like L1A.
    Since i worked as manager on 2021 & 22, i can go EB1 category with H1B, but my company not ready to process in EB1
    Now, what should i do..?

Option:1
    Shall i travel back to India and come back via L1A after 2 years...? if so, i should process after my current H1b vis expires i.e Sep 2024..?
    Or, though i travel back to India, getting L1A will be tough since i already got h1B..?

Option:2
    Stay here with h1b, push my Employer to do in EB1..? I don't think they will do..

Option:3
    switch company and ask future Employer to do in EB1..?

Option:4
    Assuming my employer doing normal EB2 via H1b after 3 years, if I reach i-140 or i485 pending or approved stage, will my son can continue his college studies with same status OR he has to switch to F1 and get struck in h1b loop for his entire life..? (currently he is in 6th grade).

Overall I would like to complete this GC process before my son reaches 18 year old. What should be the best approach or possibilities from immigration stand perspective.

I am really stress full as I missed L1A and now i struck with H1b loop. Need some suggestions on what should I do.. All responses are highly appreciable.

Kindly advise. Thank You.​

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X