Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DS-260 addresses. Where should green card be posted? Where do you intend to live?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-260 addresses. Where should green card be posted? Where do you intend to live?

Hi. My wife is a US citizen, I'm from the UK.

I've just started filling in the DS-260 and it looks like I have to nominate an address in the US for the green card to be sent to. Is this right? This seems strange since my wife and I both live in the UK. Shouldn't it be sent to my address in the UK?
    Do I just have to choose an address of someone I know in the US? I could use my parents in law's address. But then shouldn't I have it when I enter the US after it being granted? Or would I just enter on a tourist visa and then collect it from parents in law's house?

The form also asks where I intend to live in the US. I don't know yet! Again, do I just need to make something up? Or put the in-law's address again?

Am I missing something? Are there any online resources I should be aware of that explain some of this? I feel like I don't know what I'm doing and I don't know where to look for this information. Thanks in advance!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X