RFE Requesting Properly Completed and Signed I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE Requesting Properly Completed and Signed I-130

Received RFE today indicating either all of the pages of the I-130 form are not present or of the same edition date. Can anyone advise if the standard accompanying documents for I-130 would be required with this RFE or just the I-130 form, RFE letter, and cover letter?

1. Beneficiary Info
    Address history for the past five years
    Dates previous marriage(s) ended (if applicable)
    Employment history for the past five years
    I-94 information (if present in the United States)
    Any previous immigration proceedings

2.Proof of paid fee - I-797
    3.Form I-130A
    4.Proof of status - birth certificate and passport of spouse
    5.Marriage Certificate
    6.Photos for passport - already submitted with I-130 with full package. Resubmit with RFE?
    7.Proof of bona fide marriage - assets, insurance, tax filings, etc.

Below is a excerpt of the RFE letter received in the mail

Request for Initial Evidence

Why We Are Writing You

This office is unable to complete the processing of your Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (I-485). We are writing to inform you that we need more information from you to make a decision on your case. Please read this letter carefully and follow all of the instructions below.

What You Need To Do
    You must provide the following information for us to make a final decision on your case. Please include a copy of ALL pages of this letter with your response
    • You have submitted Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and ALL pages of the form are not present or of the same edition date. Submit a properly completed and signed Form I-130. All pages must be present and of the latest edition date. The latest edition of Form I-130 can be found at the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov
    When You Need To Do It
    You must send the requested information by mail to the address shown below within 87 days.
    You must submit all of the requested evidence at one time. If you submit only part of the evidence, we will make a decision based on the evidence that you submit. We will not consider any evidence that is submitted after the due date. If you do not respond to this request by the date shown above, we will deny your case.
    If you submit a document in any language other than English, you must provide: (1) a copy of the original document in its foreign language, and (2) a full English translation of the document. The translator must certify that the translation is complete and accurate and that he or she is competent to translate from the foreign language to English.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X