Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B-5years in, Apporved I-140 and new concurrent petition -Urgent Q - filling I-129

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B-5years in, Apporved I-140 and new concurrent petition -Urgent Q - filling I-129

Hi,
    I am currently in my year 5 of H1B with company B (Non profit cap exempt H1B) and company A (also Non profit cap exempt) has filed for my Green card and has approved I-140 (Dec 2014 with a PD of 05/2013).
    I currently work part time for company B and now company A wants to file a new part time H1B for me. The HR manager has agreed to let me help him with the paperwork without hiring attorney. (I have all the old petitions from 2013 - the time until I worked for company A) I have a urgent question about filling the i-129 form . I have taken care of all the other documents otherwise..

My qustions are
    1. Form I-129 FORM-- PART 2- 3-Provide the most recent petition / application receipt number for the beneficiary -
    Do I need to provide the I-797 (Company A - Approved I-140 on 12/08/2014) or company B approved H1B petition (I-797 A, approved on 12/04/2013)

2. I-129 FORM--PART 2-4-Requested action-Would it be considered an extension (option c) or amendment (option d) for filing a 3 year new concurrent H1B application?

Thanks in advance for your timely help

Mumdoctor

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X