Request for additional evidence for Advanced Parole application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for additional evidence for Advanced Parole application

I just recieved an e-mail from USCIS requesting additional evidence in my application for Travel Document. I am now wondering what could it possibly be. IF ANYBODY HAS SIMILAR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. Thanks.

Details: I have applied concurrently in the EB-1 category ("Outstanding Professor/Researcher"). I have submitted I-140, I-485, I-765 (EAD), and I-131 all together. The forms I-140 and I-765 got approved very quickly. I-485 is of course still pending. My understanding is that I am eligible for a travel document as an adjustement applicant. I have enclosed all reasonable documents and a rather vague explanation of why I need to travel. Could it be a problem?

Below is the message from CIS:

"...Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

On May 15, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours..."

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X