Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 Just got approved at NSC, what to expect next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Just got approved at NSC, what to expect next?

Hello,

I would like to get some piece of advice in regards to what to expect next with my case from the experts on the forum:

RD: Oct 6 (I-140, I-485, I-131, I-765)
    Processing type: Regular
    Country of Chargeability: Mexico, EB3
    Priority Date: May 22, 2017

I raised one SR for I-765 pending for more than 75 days on January 15, the response that I got was that my case was in line to be reviewed by an officer and to allow more time to process (90 more days).

Contacted Ombudsman on February 15th for I-765 pending for more than 75 days, but still haven't received any response from them.

No movement at all in any of my forms was observed through February 22.
    On February 23 employer and lawyer agreed to convert to premium processing my I-140 in hopes this will speed up the process of getting EAD/AP processed and approved.

Upgrade I-140 to Premium Processing: Feb 26
    I-140 Approved: Mar 2 (Today)

I just got the text message and email that my I-140 was approved today (thanks to God), and since there is no backlog for visa allocations for my category and country of chargeability (CURRENT), my question to the gurus in this form is the following:

What should I expect to happen within my pending cases with USCIS? What would be the next steps most typically? Any ideas how long will it take to get AP/EAD approved after getting the I-140 approved?

Thanks for your help and advice!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X