Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I140 approval - Confusion - How do I know if CP or AOS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 approval - Confusion - How do I know if CP or AOS?

Hi,

I had applied for I140 with AOS option but later sent a letter requesting INS to change to consular processing.

My case was approved. The textual content of the petition is provided below.
    One of my friends has opted for AOS and his I140 contains the same textual matter.
    I am very confused, how do I know if my case has been approved for CP or AOS.

Can somebody advise.

Ramish

----------------------------------------------------------

PS: contents of the 140 approval were as follows:

The above petition is approved. We have sent it to the Department of State National Visa Center(NVC), 32 Rochester Avenue, Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909. NVC Processes all approved immigrant visa petitions that need consular ation. It also determines which consular post is the appropriate consulate to complete visa processing. The NVC will then forward the approved petition to that consulate.

This completes all INS action on this petition. If you have any questions about visa issuance, please contact the NVC directly. The telephone number to NVC is (603) 334-0700. Please allow 90 days before contacting the National Visa Center regarding your petition.

The NVC will contact the person for whom you are petitioning concerning further immigrant vias processing steps.

This courtesy copy may not be used in lieu of official notification to demostrate the filing or processing action taken on this case.

THIS FORM IS NOT A VISA NOR MAY IT BE USED IN PLACE OF A VISA.

--------------------------------------------------------------

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X