Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Self Petition- Logistics Question

Guys,
    I am ready to file I-140s by myself. I am filing an application under EB-1 and EB-2 w/o the help of lawyers. What about that, huh? Well, I am taking some risks- I guess. Anyways, just have some logistics questions-

1. I have respective Memo (4-5 Pages), Evidence (as required under the category- 40 pages or so) and Appendix (Publication, Citations, Recommendations, Presentations, and Awards etc.- 500 Pages). I am thinking of making two separate folders (Memo+Evidence and Appendix). Good idea? Bad idea?

2. Some rumors that given H-1B application to be filed on April, 1st- this might not be the greatest time for full consideration of the application. I seem to believe it as a pure guess work- any comments?

3. I am filing I-140s only even though the EB-1 category is current. I have 3-yrs left under H-1B so I am thinking of wait and see approach. Does that make sense at all? Also, is it normal for the adjudicators to get I-140 only even though the category is current? I just don't want them to double guess.

Any comments are highly appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X