Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Resume I 140

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Resume I 140

    I'm a Canadian citizen and living in the Canada, now I would like to come back to the USA and resume my GC process. I would like to know whether I can resume my existing GC process or have to start over again? See below my case status.

    "On January 18, 2011, we received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRC123456789, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you have any questions, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."