I-140 Regular-processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Regular-processing time

I am just wondering how long is it taking for the USCIS to process the regular I-140 these days. Mine is stuck for ~ 5 months. Just have the receipt from USCISC but no further communications. The average time seems to be like 4 months as per USCIS website.

Anyone else care to share their experience? Would be nice if you can put it in the tracker system.

Also, is there any other way to enquire about the application status other than the USCIS website?

No other way. If you are in a rush, PP is available.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks. My I-140 petition (EB2-ADP, TSC) was aproved on Nov 17 2010. Application date was June 2010. It took 5 months for approval.

Comment

Congrats! Now the waiting game begins!

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Indeed. Thanks!

Comment

PERM question

Hi,

Since you all have gone through the PERM step I would like to know the following.
            The attorney firm that is going to file my PERM informed me
            about related work experience in the form of experience verification letters.
            What does that mean? Is there any specific format in which the experience letter is needed? Is that any generic downloadable form present in the USCIS site?
            Does it have to be verified by my previous supervisor or that letter will be issued by my company HR?

Thanks for your time,
            Shree

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X