Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant Visa

Hello.
    My husband had an interview on the 10th of September this year. I had submitted all the original documents to USCIS because that is what I thought i was supposed to do & didn?t have anyone to guide me. During the interview they asked him for our original nikah nama and his orig birth certificate, i had attended the interview with him and i told the first guy who took our papers that i submitted the Original documents in the first place. Looking at most of the interviews the interviewer had a huge file for most ppl yet when it was our turn they didn?t even have our file. They misplaced it and put us in admin processing (221-G) bcz of several reasons. Can anyone help me out? I have my husbands nikah nama copy which I thought i also submitted but we found it. And we had a new birth cert printed for him. They said i need a joint sponsor yet I already have one but since they misplaced our docs they don?t know if i do or not. They marked it on the form but didnt even ask for the i-864 forms. What to do. Please help!
    What they asked on the 221-G form:
    -Birth Certificate (got a new one from Nadra)
    -Marriage Certificate (Have his copy)
    -Copies of IRS transcripts (Which we had but they didn?t even ask us for them at the interview but marked it on the paper)
    -Joint Sponsor/Joint sponsors signed affidavit (Which we also had yet they didn?t ask for it!!!)
    -Any other proof of marriage (We showed them the album and i was there with him for Gods sake!) (We just had stamp papers signed by ppl who attended our wedding for other proof and other pics of us)
    I will really appreciate a reply. Thank you so much.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X