Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sufficient Documents for Visa Approval

Hi,

I need an advice.. Please help me! Thanks!
    I wanna know the chance of getting an approval by the embassy when I apply. I wanna make sure that I don't get denied because of my clean record in other countries.
    Please let me know what other documents also should I present for the interview. And if you do have other advices, I am very open to take it.

I am going to apply for a Schengen Visitor's Visa going to Germany and planning a trip this April 2011 for 3 weeks.

I am a Filipina, 24 yrs old and already obtained a Schengen visa before for Italy trip. I also had US, Canada, Russia, China, Mexico visa and I have an existing transit visa for US. All of these are because I am a member of the Philippine National Dance Company. But not all of the visa's are working visa, most of them are tourist.
    I am working full time as a Marketing Manager in a US Based company not registered here in the Philippines. But the company requires all employees to be eligible to work in the Philippines, meaning Filipino citizens. I am not a tax payer since the company is not registered here in the Philippines. And also, I am working from home.

My boyfriend is the one inviting me, he is a german citizen and 26 years of age, working at Ernst & Young. He will be the one who will support me financially while in Germany.

The supporting papers I can only give from the required papers that the embassy is looking for are the ff:

1. Proof of relationship
    2. Formal Obligation - from Germany
    3. Flight Reservation
    4. Bank Statement - with active transactions and about Php 200,000 balance
    5. Health Insurance - from Germany
    6. Certificate of Employment - from US Company
    - with leave of absence
    - statement that the company requires Filipino Citizen for my job
    7. Ofcourse the obviously needed docs such as passport, photos, flight reservation.

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by jflora; 09-17-2010, 05:37 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X