Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for Netherlands Schengen Tourist visa from New York - queries.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Netherlands Schengen Tourist visa from New York - queries.

Hello,
    Need to apply for Schengen visa for an upcoming trip for family and seems we can do it only thru the VFS New York service center. The VFS site is anything but reliable it seems and seems to time out / give error messages about maximum attempts even when its the 1st or 2nd attempt. Anyway, I had some queries which I hope someone can help me with:

- We are a family of 3 and I always seem to get some error when trying to add multiple applicants. Is this not possible ?
    - I need to passports to be couriered back to us. Can I add my own USPS prepaid label? As all applicants are same family, can I get them to post in 1 envelope itself or do they insist on separate pre-paid envelopes for each application?
    - I am finding dates which are sometime in April. I can book those but can those be changed to an earlier date if those become available?

Lastly, is there anyway to not go thru VFS but go directly to the consulate for short stay visas? Have never had a good smooth service from VFS and wondering if others have some suggestions.

Thank You, Akai

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X