Keywords
Members
Tags
221g white slip x
  •  

• pummy
    started a topic H1B stamping- 221g white slip

H1B stamping- 221g white slip

I have attended H1B visa interview at Chennai consulate on Jan 22 2020.Interview questions were general and went well, consulate retained my passport , copy of i797 and copy of client letter, however received 221g white slip marking administrative process.
    After a week I received my passport...
    See more | Go to post

• H1B stamping- 221g white slip- returned passport back after a week without stamp

I have attended H1B visa interview at Chennai consulate on Jan 22 2020.Interview questions were general and went well, consulate retained my passport , copy of i797 and copy of client letter, however received 221g white slip marking administrative process.
    After a week I received my passport...
    See more | Go to post

• yesnikhil
    started a topic F-1 Visa 221g White Slip Issued

F-1 Visa 221g White Slip Issued

Hello,

We forgot to pay the SEVIS fee before the interview in Hyderabad, so the visa officer issued 221g white slip and returned the passport. VO had said we need to drop box and no need to attend the interview again.

But we are not sure what would be the next steps?...
    See more | Go to post

• 221g white slip Delhi Consulate on 1Nov17

Hi All,

Recently we came to India to visit family. On 01Nov17 we attended visa interview in Delhi embassy. VO asked some standard question (employer,job details etc) and in the end gave 221g white slip. VO said "Submit these docs and you will get your visa". We have submitted...
    See more | Go to post
    Last edited by ggn17; 11-10-2017, 12:03 AM.

• J1 Visa Administrative Processing

Hello Everyone.

I have been accepted as a postdoctoral fellow and hence have applied for a J1 visa. My visa interview was on 24th July 2017 at Hyderabad, India. The VO asked about my educational background and previous project and asked for my passport and DS-2019. At the end of the interview...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X