Collapse
7 results in 0.0023 seconds.
Keywords
Members
Tags
ds160 interview x
  •  

• Few Questions with DS-160 form filling - Aug 2018

Hi, I'm asking few questions just to make sure nothing has changed in 2018. I've got some unstable answers from google from 2017 posts.

I'm filling up DS-160 for my parents who live in India. I am currently in the US. I will be paying for their application and their travel.
    Kindly...
    See more | Go to post

• h1bgph
    started a topic Mistakes in DS160 - H1B

Mistakes in DS160 - H1B

Hi All,
    I have my H1B interview next week at US Consulate, Chennai.

My salary on approved petition is YYYY USD and I have filled incorrect wage ( YYYY X - 10K) on my DS160 form.

What should I do now:
    a. Cancel the appointment and get a new apoointment...
    See more | Go to post

• DS-160 form H1B consular processing

Currently not working and on H4 status, formerly J2, then received waiver. Wife is on H1B, formerly on J1, now working on j1 waiver job. Recently, I got a job offer and also got H1B petition approved but no I-94, requires consular processing in India. What are the chances that the H1B visa will be approved?...
    See more | Go to post

• Filled B1 in DS160 but B1/B2 in appoint schedule

I want to go to USA to attend a conference. In DS 160 I selected B1 as a visa category but while filling details for scheduling the appointment I filled B1/B2 by mistake. My appointment is now scheduled. Should I cancel this appointment and change visa type to B1 or this will be taken care at consu...
    See more | Go to post

• DS160 confirmation displaying wrong info

Hi,

I have booked both OFC (bio metric) and interview appointments at the Hyderabad consulate and I have both the Appointment confirmation and DS-160 confirmation pages with me.
    The issue is with the DS-160 confirmation page. The left side of the page displays my name, DOB, Passport...
    See more | Go to post

• pks_85
    started a topic Salary mismatch in LCA and DS160

Salary mismatch in LCA and DS160

Hi,

While entering the monthly salary in DS160, I didn't mention the decimal part and because of that there is a difference of $11 in the annual salary mentioned in the LCA (LCA contains the minimum salary for H1). I have my OFC appointment on Monday and Tuesday. Can you please let me...
    See more | Go to post

• DS160 Submission Date and Interview Date

Hi,

I heard from HR (but dont see any related post) that after submitting the DS160 i need to take apppointment in 1 month otherwise DS160 will become invalid?

1. is there any such timeline?
    2. if so do i need to submit new DS160 and carry both old and new while...
    See more | Go to post

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X