Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To H1B Visa Process

Hello, Greetings,

I am new to H1B Visa Process. I have currently working for Company A in India. I got a offer from company B in US who is sponsoring my H1B visa and taking care of all the Visa expenses. I have cleared all there interview rounds. I have also got the offer letter dated in October 2015(subject to my visa readiness).

I will need your help with below queries -

1. I am working for Company A now and applying H1b Visa via Company B which is in US. Is it valid?
    2. If my Visa gets selected in lottery, do I need to resign from Company A before going for Stamping or I can still work for Company A till I travel to US?
    3. What all documents will I need from company B when I go for Stamping as I am India and currently working for Company A?

Many Thanks, Mani.

Originally posted by mani_usa View Post
    Hello, Greetings,

I am new to H1B Visa Process. I have currently working for Company A in India. I got a offer from company B in US who is sponsoring my H1B visa and taking care of all the Visa expenses. I have cleared all there interview rounds. I have also got the offer letter dated in October 2015(subject to my visa readiness).

I will need your help with below queries -

1. I am working for Company A now and applying H1b Visa via Company B which is in US. Is it valid?
    2. If my Visa gets selected in lottery, do I need to resign from Company A before going for Stamping or I can still work for Company A till I travel to US?
    3. What all documents will I need from company B when I go for Stamping as I am India and currently working for Company A?

Many Thanks, Mani.
    1. Yes.
    2. Dont resign till you get the visa. You can tell to visa officer too that you plan to resign from A only after getting the visa.
    3. Didnt they tell you? Check this list : https://www.immihelp.com/h1-visa-stamping-documents/
    One of the most important document is end client letter if you are going to work for a client.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X