Here's my timeline :

7/21 Law Firm sent out our package
    7/24 PD ( I-485 I-130 I-131 I-765 )
    7/28 NOA Scheduled Biometrics
    8/16 Biometrics appointment
    8/31 NOA Interview
    10/10 Interview appointment
    Result : Application held for review

Anybody have similar timeline? Were you approved on the spot or same as mine?
    Any response would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by AIRAM9514 View Post
      My time line is about the same as yours except I sent my package on July 5th.
      Got no RFE. I'm filling from Dallas Tx.
      And received my work card valid for a year Wednesday 10/11/2017.
      I received my card on Saturday 14th. I had and RFIE in August. RFIE actually didn't start my time over.

Good luck guys!

Comment

Originally posted by shaQattaQ View Post
        Here's my timeline :

8/31 NOA Interview

Just have your finger crossed and your review gonna change to approve In few days to this time. A land where is ur field office plz?

Comment

Mine is very similar timeline to you! I had the interview on 10/13. And the result is held for review too... field office: Cincinnati, oh.
          Originally posted by shaQattaQ View Post
          Here's my timeline :

8/31 NOA Interview

- - - Updated - - -

Cincinnati, OH
          Originally posted by ike View Post
          where you filling from?

Comment

Originally posted by niji View Post
            Just have your finger crossed and your review gonna change to approve In few days to this time. A land where is ur field office plz?
            Columbus, OH

Comment

Originally posted by Fayetr View Post
              Mine is very similar timeline to you! I had the interview on 10/13. And the result is held for review too... field office: Cincinnati, oh.

- - - Updated - - -

Cincinnati, OH
              Hi! I received an approval notice last Saturday, October 14th ( 4 days after interview ). Still in shock right now! Husband and I really thought "held for review" was a bad sign. Apparently, it's not.
              I'll let you guys know once I received the actual card.
              Filed Office : Columbus, OH

Comment

Originally posted by beaver View Post
                Hello all,

I (US Citizen) filing for my wife (Colombian). Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, and I-765. Everything was received July 18.

She had biometrics August 16.
                No RFEs (at this point is it likely I won't receive an RFE?)
                September 1 our status was changed to:

Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                As of September 1, 2017, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY XX, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

It's been all quiet ever since.

Atlanta office.
                Received notice of approval of EAD and AP today, still waiting for interview notice. Fingers crossed it's soon!

Comment

No status update

Hi everyone,

I married my husband who is USC on June 2017 and we hired our attorney to work on our case after that. Today is the 95th day since my PD date which is 07/12/17. My biometric appointment is 08/08/17.

I've been waiting for my EAD card but there is no update on our case. I checked my case status everyday and it shows Fingerprints fee was received and Case was received. I tried to call uscis customer service but I can't find any way to talk to a representative.

Could anybody please let me know which number to call to ask about the work permit process?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by beaver View Post
                    Received notice of approval of EAD and AP today, still waiting for interview notice. Fingers crossed it's soon!
                    Congrats!! I'm filing from Atlanta too. Hopefully they move forward fast.

Comment

Processing Dates Updated

Click image for larger version

Name:	10-18-2017 11-31-57 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	590659

This wait is agonizing, it almost feels like an obsession how much I check the status on everything. lol

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

Originally posted by Taro123 View Post
                        Hi everyone,

I married my husband who is USC on June 2017 and we hired our attorney to work on our case after that. Today is the 95th day since my PD date which is 07/12/17. My biometric appointment is 08/08/17.

I've been waiting for my EAD card but there is no update on our case. I checked my case status everyday and it shows Fingerprints fee was received and Case was received. I tried to call uscis customer service but I can't find any way to talk to a representative.

Could anybody please let me know which number to call to ask about the work permit process?

Thank you.

Here's the help page:

Also, if you have an attorney, you can ask them to make an inquiry on your behalf. I will be doing the same on monday, because my EAD wait time will be 75 days past my PD.

Comment

New card is being produced

Hello everyone! Good news!

Thank God I received an email saying that USCIS ordered my new card! So exciting!

Here I want to share my timeline so other folks can compare theirs:

Filling Adjusment of Status, Married to US Citizen, filling from Houston TX with advice of private attorney. No RFE.

Sent Paperwork: July 21th

Package Received/PD: July 31st

Notification on email and text: August 3rd

Receipts letter on mailbox: August 7th

Biometrics Appointment: August 22th, Houston TX

----Here starts the long wait, nothing happened until today----

NEW EAD CARD IS BEING PRODUCED: October 18th (Day 79 since PD)

Now I just have to wait until they send me a notification that they sent it or just wait for it
                          on the mailbox, but I'm so happy and exciting! Such a blessing after a long time of waiting,
                          tears and only God knows how much I wanted it.

People, be patient, your moment will come just stay positive and eventually you'll receive great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Taro123 View Post
                            Hi everyone,

Thank you.
                            Hi, if you want to speak to an agent easily. Dial the number for USCIS customer service,and then when you hear the automated message, press 1, then 2, then 2, then 2, then you will be directed to an agent without wasting time

Comment

Originally posted by anthoknee View Post
                              Hi, if you want to speak to an agent easily. Dial the number for USCIS customer service,and then when you hear the automated message, press 1, then 2, then 2, then 2, then you will be directed to an agent without wasting time
                              Originally posted by Dlucan View Post
                              Here's the help page:

Also, if you have an attorney, you can ask them to make an inquiry on your behalf. I will be doing the same on monday, because my EAD wait time will be 75 days past my PD.
                              Thank you so much! I called USCIS, they said the process for EAD card now is 120 days instead of 90 days and told me to wait another month. I don't know if anyone in Fort Worth, Texas experience this. The wait is like forever.

My attorney messed up changing my address and didn't answer my phone so I decided to go ahead to contact USCIS and do everything I can do.

Comment

wow

Originally posted by DTX View Post
                                [ATTACH]928[/ATTACH]

This wait is agonizing, it almost feels like an obsession how much I check the status on everything. lol

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processT...C9RCyFagQNRyeu
                                I'm in Dallas, and filled july 2017 I sure hope they just forgot to update lol.
                                Some times I don't even care if they deny my application just get really anxious.
                                Yes I'm the kind of person who doesn't care about movie or tv show spoilers and some times will skip some pages
                                of the book I am reading just to know if things are going to be ok.
                                So what I try to do is just not to think about it. Get busy. Reading, Knitting and I have a toddler
                                that keeps me busy.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X