Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August Filers (Concurrent Filing of I-485,I-130, I-765, and I-131)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August Filers - Processing Center

For those of us still waiting for EADs, is your processing center NBC (MSC) also?

Comment

• Originally posted by dt101 View Post
      For those of us still waiting for EADs, is your processing center NBC (MSC) also?
      Yes, NBC .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cal View Post
        Yes, NBC .....
        Yes

Comment

• So depressing...

Originally posted by dt101 View Post
          Yup...MSC.... They're supposed to be on August 1st right now according to the website. But that's since January 5th. It's really depressing. I feel like we've been waiting forever. I was hoping to travel soon but I'm pretty sure that won't be happeneing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zee-J View Post
            Yup...MSC.... They're supposed to be on August 1st right now according to the website. But that's since January 5th. It's really depressing. I feel like we've been waiting forever. I was hoping to travel soon but I'm pretty sure that won't be happeneing.
            This is some good news... at least they are making some progress. I unfortunately received a RFIE on my form i485 and afraid that is going to reset my clock or hold the processing of my EAD now...

Comment

For I-765 I see June 1st as their most recent date they're processing from...ugh. Where are you seeing August 1st? I feel like this is never going to happen. We were supposed to travel is December and had to cancel those. Just bought tickets for March and am praying we will have this sorted by then...not to mention my husband not being able to work is eating away at him..you can only have so much free time!

Comment

This is some good news... at least they are making some progress. I unfortunately received a RFIE on my form i485 and afraid that is going to reset my clock or hold the processing of my EAD now...
                Try not to stress to much. I received my RFIE 100days after my PD for financial evidence for the i864 and thought I was going back to zero. I sent the evidence back and a few days later I got an update that they received my RFIE and 2 hours later another saying my EAD card was being produced. So mine didnt reset and they were clearly just waiting for that evidence despite all the officers over the phone told me without a doubt my clock would reset.

Comment

• H

Originally posted by mcsweeney89 View Post
                  Try not to stress to much. I received my RFIE 100days after my PD for financial evidence for the i864 and thought I was going back to zero. I sent the evidence back and a few days later I got an update that they received my RFIE and 2 hours later another saying my EAD card was being produced. So mine didnt reset and they were clearly just waiting for that evidence despite all the officers over the phone told me without a doubt my clock would reset.
                  unfortunately, that wasn’t the case with me. I got my RFIE on 45th day or soo and mine reset to zero, coz I have already put in 2 service request and still nothing. In fact it’s been 100days + from reset day too

Update: called Uscis again and requested for tier 2, in a nutshell they told me pretty much I have to wait and my case in normal processing time as the i765 for NBC are being processed for June 30 still and since I got rfie in OCT, my case was reset to 0 then, so I am looking at couple more months I guess before I hear anything... there is no more 90 day limit she said 🤬 and this is very very disappointing.

I asked how can I expedite this as I do have an emergency and need to travel, they said another SR but no guarantee if they will expedite or even look at it, if they’re do then they will request for emergency evidence and decide if it is actual emergency according to them or not.
                  Last edited by Akheya; 01-22-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

What's an RFIE?

Comment

What's an RFIE?
                      A RFIE, is a request for initial evidence

Comment

• Waiting

My file date is end of August 2017. Sent RFE and they received it sept 28 and already did biometrics. Contacted my congress guy and they got info back from uscis and said they are just waiting for Orlando office to schedule my interview. And on the uscis website it says there working on April 1 applications! Anyone in the same boat. I was hoping I could travel in March with my wife and her family and I’m not sure I will be able too.

Comment

• Let me give you some reliefs

If you stress too much, let me give you some reliefs.

I will hit my 180 days mark in two weeks and no updates at all since the package was received (Aug 7th) . No RFE of any kinds whatsoever. HAHA and yes, MSC ! I've tried everything I can on my end. Asked congresswoman for assisting to expedite my case. I am still waiting from that. I guess whenever they want to approve or produce the card, is up to them now.

Comment

• Originally posted by truebluetorwb View Post
                            For I-765 I see June 1st as their most recent date they're processing from...ugh. Where are you seeing August 1st? I feel like this is never going to happen. We were supposed to travel is December and had to cancel those. Just bought tickets for March and am praying we will have this sorted by then...not to mention my husband not being able to work is eating away at him..you can only have so much free time!

I'm looking at the processing time for the I-131.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrb1218 View Post
                              If you stress too much, let me give you some reliefs.

I will hit my 180 days mark in two weeks and no updates at all since the package was received (Aug 7th) . No RFE of any kinds whatsoever. HAHA and yes, MSC ! I've tried everything I can on my end. Asked congresswoman for assisting to expedite my case. I am still waiting from that. I guess whenever they want to approve or produce the card, is up to them now.
                              I have same PD and same service center as you, talked with a tier 2 officer yesterday he said that my case is under review since January 16th he said if I don't receive a decision within 2-3 weeks to call them back, so lets see, maybe its the same for you too

Comment

I'm looking at the processing time for the I-131.
                                So on Monday I called USCIS and spoke to someone in tier 2 and they pretty much told me I just have to wait, I have posted a little ore detail about the conversation one of my previous post.

Tuesday I login to uscis and checked status and the SR was now showing assigned to officer as it was not before.

We’d 24th, it was showing we have replied to your inquiry and I got a email and later same day It was also showing completed. The status of reciept is still “ case was received”. Does anyone know what it means?

Oh also the email stated the case is under review and expect a reply or notice within 60days of this email.??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X