Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent!!!!!!!!!_Help!!!!!!!!!!!_I-485 with AP, come in to united state with B-2 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!!!!!!!!!_Help!!!!!!!!!!!_I-485 with AP, come in to united state with B-2 visa

My parents came into united state with a AP, but the custom officer didn't take look at their AP, instead issue them a B-2 stamp on the passport. Will this affect their Green card application? Anybody has the similar situation, what we should do. We went to the local custom office, they refuse to change the status.

Originally posted by piggy8860 View Post
    My parents came into united state with a AP, but the custom officer didn't take look at their AP, instead issue them a B-2 stamp on the passport. Will this affect their Green card application? Anybody has the similar situation, what we should do. We went to the local custom office, they refuse to change the status.
    Any update on this? A similar thing happened to my mother - she forgot to show her AP document(it was approved before she left US), and she came back with a B-2 stamp. We are not sure if this will affect her pending adjustment of status. We have received our interview letter for 2/6. Any info you may have gotten on this would be helpful. Thanks

Comment

I'd like info on this too.

Hubby breezes through immigration with the P1 visa, but I've read that with the AP, they almost always pull you into the room.
      Adjustment of Status c(9) 400 days
      Married: 8/18/17
      Package Sent: 10/16/17 ~~ Received (PD): 10/19/17
      I-485 Status - "Biometrics Fee Received": 10/28/17
      Biometric Appointment (11/16/17) Received: 11/3/17 Done: 11/9/17
      EAD/AP Approved: 1/4/18 (Day 77) Notices & Card Received: 1/11/18
      EAD/AP Renewal Received: 10/4/18
      Interview Notice & EAD/AP Renewal Receipts Received: 10/9/18 (Day 355)
      Interview date: 11/13/18 ~ New Card Being Produced (Day 390)
      Card in hand! 11/23/18 (Day 400)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X