Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A individual - Interview After Blanket Rejection

Hi Guys

Good luck to all in the process and congratulations to all who successfully got VISA .

Can you all help me on how a typical L1A individual interview might go ?

I got my Individual Petition approved after my L1A - blanket was rejected 7 months ago.

What are odds of getting successful visa with Approved L1A petition ?

Regards
    Sachin

Which company ru from ? Cause there were almost all L1 blanket visas rejected for TCS and Infy

Comment

My company is second largest in oilfield its US company and i work as Software manager

So recent rejections have impacted every organisation .

But i am curious if one gets Individual petition approved from USCIS , how does consulate interview goes . and odds of success

Comment

Originally posted by sach2482 View Post
        My company is second largest in oilfield its US company and i work as Software manager

So recent rejections have impacted every organisation .

But i am curious if one gets Individual petition approved from USCIS , how does consulate interview goes . and odds of success
        An approved individual petition means your visa is 99% approved - only 1% chance of rejection, if you goof-up during interview or showing false information. Mostly couple of formal questions are asked for individual petitions - rarely more than 5 questions.

Blanket visa having high chances of rejection. If the officer have even an iota of doubt on what you responding, he/she will prefer to ask you to go with Individual petition, rather risking his own job
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hey Thanks a lot , appriciate your response and feel good factor to know high chance of approval for Approved Individual petition

Sachin

Comment

Originally posted by sach2482 View Post
            Hey Thanks a lot , appriciate your response and feel good factor to know high chance of approval for Approved Individual petition

Sachin
            Best of Luck Sachin !!
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hey what happened to your visa? Did you get through ?

Can anyone answer me if TCS L1 A Individual visas are getting through or rejected?

Comment

I am waiting for my approved I 129 to reach me in India. we are yet to get it from USCIS.
                My interview will be in February will keep you posted as soon as done

sachin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X