February 2018 submission- i-130, i-485, i-765 - concurrent filing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2018 submission- i-130, i-485, i-765 - concurrent filing

Just wanted to start this thread for anyone who is initiating their filing in February 2018.

Forms Submitted - I-130, I-130a, I-131, I-485, I-693, I-485, I-765

City applied from - Columbus, OH
    USCIS Lockbox - Chicago, IL
    Documents Sent - 2/16/18
    Received by USCIS - 2/20/18

I will post any update in my application process here.

GL all!!
    Last edited by samlynn; 02-23-2018, 06:06 PM.

Hi!

Sharing my timeline

Sent: 02/05/18
    E-notification: 02/17/18
    NOA1: 02/25/18

Sent from Maryland

Comment

NoA

Baltimore
      Form sent January 24
      Rejected January 29
      Resent february 10
      Accepted february 25

Comment

Waiting

Forms Submitted - I-130, I-130a, I-131, I-485, I-693, I-485, I-765, I-864

City applied from - Brooklyn,NY
        Documents Sent - 2/12/18
        Received by USCIS - 2/14/18

Comment

Documents Sent: Feb 13th
          Received: Feb 15th

No e-notification/text yet, any idea on why it might be taking so long to get a notification? I've noticed others getting theirs within a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by shinet2 View Post

No e-notification/text yet, any idea on why it might be taking so long to get a notification? I've noticed others getting theirs within a few days.
            I got my e-notification after 8 days. The wait is really frustrating.

Comment

Acceptance

Forms Submitted - I-130, I-130a, I-131, I-485, I-693, I-485, I-765, I-864 (No Lawyer)

City applied from - Brooklyn,NY
              Documents Sent - 2/13/18 (Corrected)
              Received by USCIS - 2/15/18 (Corrected)
              USCIS Acceptance Confirmation - 2/27/18 (4 emails Received)

Comment

Same Dates

Our dates are the same I got my email notifications at 12:22AM NYC Time 02/27/18. What Lockbox did you send your package and where are you filing from?

Comment

Originally posted by LAN0407 View Post
                  Our dates are the same I got my email notifications at 12:22AM NYC Time 02/27/18. What Lockbox did you send your package and where are you filing from?
                  I sent mine to Chicago as well! Applying from Charlotte, NC. I've heard there isn't much you can do till 30 days but I am starting to get worried.

Comment

Don?t worry too much.

You are right. I felt the same but I am sure it is coming soon. Keep giving us updates. Waiting truly sucks.

I sent mine to Chicago as well! Applying from Charlotte, NC. I've heard there isn't much you can do till 30 days but I am starting to get worried.

Comment

Wait is bad

Forms Submitted - I-130, I-130a, I-131, I-485, I-693, I-485, I-765

City applied from - Columbus, OH
                      Documents Sent - 2/16/18
                      Received by USCIS - 2/20/18

My case is the latest submission so far in the group and even I am getting eager to get a text/email notification from USCIS on my phone. I can relate to the anxiousness a little. I am sure you'll get notified soon. GL

Comment

I-864 doubt

in my package I only included IRS transcripts of past 3 years for my wife ( her income suffice ). I did not include W-2s, 1099s etc. after reading the following I-864 instruction. Could someone confirm that it is OK to only submit IRS transcripts??

"If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every
                        Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS
                        transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns
                        rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return
                        with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Comment

You should be good

It is either or. Please see exert from the instructions to I-864

?Item Numbers 18.a. - 20. Federal Income Tax Return Information
                          You must provide either an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcript or a photocopy from your own records of your Federal individual income tax return for the most recent tax year. If you believe additional returns may help you to establish your ability to maintain suf cient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopies of your Federal individual income tax returns for the three most recent years.?

Originally posted by averma1988 View Post
                          in my package I only included IRS transcripts of past 3 years for my wife ( her income suffice ). I did not include W-2s, 1099s etc. after reading the following I-864 instruction. Could someone confirm that it is OK to only submit IRS transcripts??

"If you provide a photocopy of your Federal individual income tax returns, you must include a copy of each and every
                          Form W-2 and Form 1099 that relates to your returns. Do not include copies of these forms if you provide an IRS
                          transcript of your Federal individual income tax returns
                          rather than a photocopy unless you filed a joint income tax return
                          with your spouse and are qualifying using only your income."

Comment

Originally posted by LAN0407 View Post
                            It is either or. Please see exert from the instructions to I-864

?Item Numbers 18.a. - 20. Federal Income Tax Return Information
                            You must provide either an Internal Revenue Service (IRS) transcript or a photocopy from your own records of your Federal individual income tax return for the most recent tax year. If you believe additional returns may help you to establish your ability to maintain suf cient income, you may submit transcripts or photocopies of your Federal individual income tax returns for the three most recent years.?
                            Thanks for the affirmation. It is just that sometimes USCIS word their instructions in an obscure manner.

Comment

concurrent filing i 130, i 485, i 864 for Mom

Hi Everyone,

Here are my details

Package Sent to USCIS: 01/17/2018 >> i130, i485, i864
                              Package delivered: 01/22/2018
                              Package sent back to me : 01/29/2018 >> entire package was sent back cuz biometrics fee was not included
                              Resent package to USCIS: 02/05/2018
                              USCIS recieve date : 2/8/2018
                              2 Text messaged received: 02/20/2018
                              Notice I-797 received 02/26/2018

Question: what are the next steps - are there any other mandatory forms i need to send?
                              Question: what is the anticipated timeline? what to expect?

When should i start the process for i693?

Thank you
                              Last edited by shagan; 02-28-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X