June 2018 filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!!!!

So I looked on the app this morning and it's showing case ready to be scheduled for interview! Still no EAD card though. We requested expedite on November 8th and recieved a response no additional info needed on November 15 so I'm hoping to see some type of response on that by tomorrow or Monday. We also contacted our senators office to see what's going on I sent in the paperwork last Tuesday so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon about the expedite request for EAD or really any information since its outside normal processing time. I guess all thats left to do is gather and organize all our documents needed for the interview and to actually do the immigration physical.

6/08/18: Mailed from USPS
    6/11/18:Tracking delivered:
    6/25/18:4 text/email notification:
    7/16/2018: Biometrics Appointment completed
    7/16/2018: Requests for information received:
    08/22/2018: USCIS received paperwork for RFIE
    11/15/2018: Received email stating USCIS is working on expedite request although I made the request on the 8th
    12/12/2018: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
    11/15/2018: Received email stating USCIS is working on expedite request although I made the request on the 8th
    12/12/2018: Case ready to be scheduled for interview!!!
    12/17/2018: New Card Is Being Produced

Comment

• No Updates after finger prints fee received

Hi All,

I have read the thread and I see some of you even got the interview set. I haven't received any updates after my finger print fee was received.

My receipt notice is on June 11 and finger print fee was received on June 19th. I have also submitted I-765 and I-131 they only have receipt notice updates online. I have received finger prints appointment online (I'm not sure if they were supposed to update on website as well) and had my finger print appointment on July 19th. After that I didn't get any updates, my case doesn't show if the finger prints were received or evaluated or anything.

It's passed 6 months so I raised an inquiry for unusual processing times, but there is no response to that yet either. It says, your inquiry hasn't been assigned for processing yet.

There is something wrong with this timeline and I don't know what else I can do? My lawyers suggested to wait for a response before contacting the congressman. I'm very worried, if any of you had a similar experience I will appreciate the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by SThomas-Pankey View Post
        So I looked on the app this morning and it's showing case ready to be scheduled for interview! Still no EAD card though. We requested expedite on November 8th and recieved a response no additional info needed on November 15 so I'm hoping to see some type of response on that by tomorrow or Monday. We also contacted our senators office to see what's going on I sent in the paperwork last Tuesday so I'm hoping to hear back from them soon about the expedite request for EAD or really any information since its outside normal processing time. I guess all thats left to do is gather and organize all our documents needed for the interview and to actually do the immigration physical.

12/12/2018: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
        Keep in mind that the Omaha, NE Field office is relatively fast. We do not see many folks from that field office in the forum wondering about processing times, etc. That tells you they do process applications in a timely manner.

My assessment here is that USCIS is likely about to schedule your interivew. They may ignore your EAD/AP altogether if that is the case. The NBC sets aside combo cards applications if they are in a fast jurisdiction and folks get interviews within 6 to 7 months or less.

Since your combo card is outside processing times, I would still submit the SR for outside processing times.

Comment

• Interview Done - Washington DC, Fairfax Field Office (long post alert!)

Good afternoon everyone,

So, we just got back home from our interview in the Washington DC, Fairfax office, and thought to share our experience with you.

Our interview was scheduled at 1:40 PM - we arrived there around 1:15 PM, by the time we checked in and everything, I think it was roughly 1:25 PM. We didn't have to wait a lot, the officer was very timely and called us into his office. He seemed quite strict, didn't smiled at all. Once we got into the office, he made us swear we will tell the truth, took our IDs and my passports (I took my expired passport also). He then asked us if we have brought any additional evidence and photos. We had two binders and a photo album with roughly 150 pictures of our throughout the years. I attached the Table of Contents below. He only took the documents from Exhibits 1 through 5 included, flipped through the photos. Note, I had a photo album which has space to write the date and location of the photo, so I did that and we had a large variety of photos with friends and family since 2011.

Background story, my husband and I are together since 2011, we both were living and working in Romania at that time, and came to the US in 2013, and been together ever since. We got married in May, 2018.

The IO started with the I 130 application. He went through every single page on it and asked my husband a loooot of questions: what is your wife's full name? what is her birthday? where was she born? where did she live before? and questions of these type.
          Then the IO asked him to tell how our relationship started, when did we start dating, after how much time we got into the US? Where did we live, approximate dates of when we moved from one place to another. He also asked my husband about our first date, when and where was that.

My husband told him the short story of our relationship. The IO also asked him if he met my parents and when did he meet my parents, also some brief questions about my past job and current job. He also asked him the story of how we ended up in the US, questions about when and where we got married. Then he asked me questions about my husband: full name, birth date, his current job and previous job, how long has he been working at his current job. He asked me if I met my husband's parents, and when did I meet them. He asked us both if we were married before.

He then proceeded to the I 485 application and started asking me: my full name, my birth date, where I was born, my current address, if I was ever married before (he asked me twice), when and where did we get married, if I have any children, if my husband has any children. He went through the application very slowly, and asked me almost every information already on the application. Then he asked me about 10-12 YES/NO questions.

At the end, he made me sign the I 485, and told us that he will recommend our case for approval.

The interview was about 30-35 minutes, which for me seemed a lot. There were a lot of questions. Not hard questions, just basic questions. I feel we did a good job with the initial application and front loaded it as much as we could. But, we did not have enough financial commingling evidence at that time (back in June) so we believe the IO (perhaps) might have had some doubts about our relationship. Or it is standard operating procedure, probably, to make sure all the information on the two forms is correct, and some "grilling" of the applicant and spouse is necessary to ensure there is no marriage fraud. Either way, we answered all questions easily.

I took all the advice given here, and went prepared to the interview, and it paid off. We got back home after 30 minutes, and it is already "New card is being produced" at my case status.

Special thanks to everybody on this forum, and especially to USCitizenFilingforSpouse (I hope I got this right ) for all the valuable information. It has been a tremendous help on our journey!

As all previous interviewees mentioned it, there is no such thing as over-preparation. My husband said I am making too much of a big deal out of it, but I am glad I did, after reading much advice on this forum

Please see our Table of Contents below:

EXHIBIT 1: PROOF OF PETITIONER’S US CITIZENSHIP

• 1A) Copy of US Citizen Passport of PETITIONER

• 1B) Copy of Certificate of Naturalization of PETITIONER

EXHIBIT 2: PROOF OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETITIONER AND SPOUSE BENEFICIARY

• 2A) Copy of certified marriage certificate showing marriage between BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

• 2B) Copy of certified copy of final judgment of dissolution of marriage between PETITIONER and FORMER SPOUSE

EXHIBIT 3: EVIDENCE OF COHABITATION

• 3A) Joint Lease at xxx address:
          o Copy of lease agreement, showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as lessees, for the period 2/12/2018 - 2/11/2019

• 3B) Joint Utility Bills at xxx address:
          o Copy of electricity bill for the month of November, 2018

o Screenshot of account showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

o Copy of gas bill showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

• 3C) Lease Company (xxx) Account Screenshots:
          o Screenshot of accounts of BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER showing xxx as current residence

• 3D) Copy of Driver’s Licenses for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER showing xxx as current residence

EXHIBIT 4: EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL COMMINGLING

• 4A) Joint Credit Card at City Bank:
          o Copy of both Citi credit cards showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER sharing the same account

o Copy of July 2018 bank statement showing airplane tickets purchased with joint Citi credit card for trip to Indianapolis, IN from Washington DC for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

o Copy of September 2018 bank statement showing airplane tickets purchased with joint Citi credit card for trip to Phoenix, AZ from Washington DC (depart on 07/04/2018) for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

• 4B) Joint Checking Accounts
          o Copy of July 2018 and November 2018 JP Morgan Chase bank statement showing both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

• 4C) Copy of Geico Auto Insurance showing both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as insured drivers of the xxx car

• 4D) Joint Health Insurance:
          o Copy of both Anthem health insurance cards that shows that BENEFICIARY had joint health insurance with PETITIONER in the period between July 2018 and November 2018

o Evidence BENEFICIARY utilized the joint health insurance between July 2018 and November 2018

o Joint employer-sponsored benefits for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER starting January 2019, at BENEFICIARY's employer

EXHIBIT 5: EVIDENCE OF RECEIVING MAIL AT SAME ADDRESS

• 5A) Copy of USPS informed delivery from September 20, 2018 and December 8, 2018, showing unrestricted access to incoming mail and both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as recipients of mail at xxx address

• 5B) Change of address of BENEFICIARY dated on 8/19/2018 showing change of address to xxx

EXHIBIT 6: EVIDENCE OF WEDDING PLANNING IN JUNE 2019

• 6A) Copy of Receipts of:

o Wedding gown purchased on November 4, 2018 with joint Citi credit card
          o Wedding bands purchased in Romania by PETITIONER in July 2018
          o Engagement ring purchased by PETITIONER on December 7, 2017
          •
          6B) Copy of deposits paid to vendors by BENEFICIARY through Transferwise at various dates in January 2018:

o Deposit for music band
          o Deposit for photographer
          o Deposit for videographer

EXHIBIT 7: RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE FROM 2011 TO PRESENT

 When we first met: July 2011
           Where we met: We both worked for xxx, a construction company in Romania
           When we started our relationship: late November 2011

• 7A) Photo album with pictures from 2011 until 2018

• 7B) Snapshots of the ******** friendship history between BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER since 2011

EXHIBIT 8: PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT

8A) Employment Verification Letter for PETITIONER

8B) Employment Verification Letter for BENEFICIARY
          Marriage to USC-based AOS

USCIS - Chicago, IL
          Documents Sent (USPS)- 6/1/18
          Received by USCIS - 6/4/18
          Received 4 NOAs in mail - 6/15/2018
          Biometrics appointment letter - 6/22/2018
          Biometrics appointment - 7/2/2018
          EAD Expedite Request - 8/21/2018
          EAD card being produced - 9/17/2018
          Combo card in hand - 9/23/2018
          I 485 Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview - 9/20/2018
          Interview Scheduled Notification - 11/2/2018
          Interview - 12/13/2018
          GC in hand - 12/21/2018

Comment

• Originally posted by gjv View Post

I took all the advice given here, and went prepared to the interview, and it paid off. We got back home after 30 minutes, and it is already "New card is being produced" at my case status.

Special thanks to everybody on this forum, and especially to USCitizenFilingforSpouse (I hope I got this right ) for all the valuable information. It has been a tremendous help on our journey!

As all previous interviewees mentioned it, there is no such thing as over-preparation. My husband said I am making too much of a big deal out of it, but I am glad I did, after reading much advice on this forum
            CONGRATULATIONS!!! Virtual hug to both of you! Your thorough preparation paid off!!! I am glad you found this thread with resources useful https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips , and that you followed the advice on it. Your Table of Contents is superb! I have to add ALMThere's and yours now to the list of resources.

Thank you for sharing your experience in detail and of course, your Table of Contents. It is concise, well written and you shouts BONA FIDE MARRIAGE very loud. Over-preparing is the way to go. I cannot stress that enough.

Remember that you are now on the I-751 removal of conditions - wagon. The evidence starts since the date of your marriage. Even if you sent X, Y or Z for AOS, you would still send it if the evidence happened on or after the date of your marriage. Service Centers adjudicate the I-751, and they will not have access to the evidence you submitted for AOS. Please refer to the I-751 instructions and follow them to the T. Please bookmark this page https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...346#post582346 It has a SOLID and WINNING example of Table of Contents for the I-751. That is the Table of Contents I used to put together OUR Table of Contents for AOS.

Just continue gathering your evidence as it becomes available. You will have no issues. Thank you again for your kind words and for sharing your experience! This will reassure others that it is very much worth it to over-prepare, because it pays off!

All the best!

USCFFS

PS: Yes! You got the name right, but even I go by USCFFS these days ever since someone here on this forum decided that was JUST TOO LONG and called me USCFFS. LOL
            Last edited by UScitizenFilingforspouse; 12-13-2018, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
              CONGRATULATIONS!!! Virtual hug to both of you! Your thorough preparation paid off!!! I am glad you found this thread with resources useful https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...interview-tips , and that you followed the advice on it. Your Table of Contents is superb! I have to add ALMThere's and yours now to the list of resources.

Thank you for sharing your experience in detail and of course, your Table of Contents. It is concise, well written and you shouts BONA FIDE MARRIAGE very loud. Over-preparing is the way to go. I cannot stress that enough.

Remember that you are now on the I-751 removal of conditions - wagon. The evidence starts since the date of your marriage. Even if you sent X, Y or Z for AOS, you would still send it if the evidence happened on or after the date of your marriage. Service Centers adjudicate the I-751, and they will not have access to the evidence you submitted for AOS. Please refer to the I-751 instructions and follow them to the T. Please bookmark this page https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...346#post582346 It has a SOLID and WINNING example of Table of Contents for the I-751. That is the Table of Contents I used to put together OUR Table of Contents for AOS.

Just continue gathering your evidence as it becomes available. You will have no issues. Thank you again for your kind words and for sharing your experience! This will reassure others that it is very much worth it to over-prepare, because it pays off!

All the best!

USCFFS

PS: Yes! You got the name right, but even I go by USCFFS these days ever since someone here on this forum decided that was JUST TOO LONG and called me USCFFS. LOL
              THANK YOUUU! Virtual hug going back to you as well! All the best to you too!

And yes, everybody else, please be over-prepared. The IO will take only what he/she wants, but is better to have it handy at the time of the interview than to feel stressed afterwards because you didn't provide enough evidence. It will make everything so smooth!

USCIS - Chicago, IL
              Interview - 12/13/2018
              GC in hand - 12/21/2018

Comment

• Finally

My i-765 just updated to card is being produced. Am super excited. Thanks to USCFFS and Arizonastarstrip for their support and words of encouragement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                  My i-765 just updated to card is being produced. Am super excited. Thanks to USCFFS and Arizonastarstrip for their support and words of encouragement.

Wowza.... Welcome to the club... Well worth the wait... Am happy for you bro... Congrats again...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gjv View Post
                  Good afternoon everyone,

So, we just got back home from our interview in the Washington DC, Fairfax office, and thought to share our experience with you.

Our interview was scheduled at 1:40 PM - we arrived there around 1:15 PM, by the time we checked in and everything, I think it was roughly 1:25 PM. We didn't have to wait a lot, the officer was very timely and called us into his office. He seemed quite strict, didn't smiled at all. Once we got into the office, he made us swear we will tell the truth, took our IDs and my passports (I took my expired passport also). He then asked us if we have brought any additional evidence and photos. We had two binders and a photo album with roughly 150 pictures of our throughout the years. I attached the Table of Contents below. He only took the documents from Exhibits 1 through 5 included, flipped through the photos. Note, I had a photo album which has space to write the date and location of the photo, so I did that and we had a large variety of photos with friends and family since 2011.

Background story, my husband and I are together since 2011, we both were living and working in Romania at that time, and came to the US in 2013, and been together ever since. We got married in May, 2018.

The IO started with the I 130 application. He went through every single page on it and asked my husband a loooot of questions: what is your wife's full name? what is her birthday? where was she born? where did she live before? and questions of these type.
                  Then the IO asked him to tell how our relationship started, when did we start dating, after how much time we got into the US? Where did we live, approximate dates of when we moved from one place to another. He also asked my husband about our first date, when and where was that.

My husband told him the short story of our relationship. The IO also asked him if he met my parents and when did he meet my parents, also some brief questions about my past job and current job. He also asked him the story of how we ended up in the US, questions about when and where we got married. Then he asked me questions about my husband: full name, birth date, his current job and previous job, how long has he been working at his current job. He asked me if I met my husband's parents, and when did I meet them. He asked us both if we were married before.

He then proceeded to the I 485 application and started asking me: my full name, my birth date, where I was born, my current address, if I was ever married before (he asked me twice), when and where did we get married, if I have any children, if my husband has any children. He went through the application very slowly, and asked me almost every information already on the application. Then he asked me about 10-12 YES/NO questions.

At the end, he made me sign the I 485, and told us that he will recommend our case for approval.

The interview was about 30-35 minutes, which for me seemed a lot. There were a lot of questions. Not hard questions, just basic questions. I feel we did a good job with the initial application and front loaded it as much as we could. But, we did not have enough financial commingling evidence at that time (back in June) so we believe the IO (perhaps) might have had some doubts about our relationship. Or it is standard operating procedure, probably, to make sure all the information on the two forms is correct, and some "grilling" of the applicant and spouse is necessary to ensure there is no marriage fraud. Either way, we answered all questions easily.

Please see our Table of Contents below:

EXHIBIT 1: PROOF OF PETITIONER’S US CITIZENSHIP

• 1A) Copy of US Citizen Passport of PETITIONER

• 1B) Copy of Certificate of Naturalization of PETITIONER

EXHIBIT 2: PROOF OF FAMILY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETITIONER AND SPOUSE BENEFICIARY

• 2A) Copy of certified marriage certificate showing marriage between BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

• 2B) Copy of certified copy of final judgment of dissolution of marriage between PETITIONER and FORMER SPOUSE

EXHIBIT 3: EVIDENCE OF COHABITATION

• 3A) Joint Lease at xxx address:
                  o Copy of lease agreement, showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as lessees, for the period 2/12/2018 - 2/11/2019

• 3B) Joint Utility Bills at xxx address:
                  o Copy of electricity bill for the month of November, 2018

o Screenshot of account showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

o Copy of gas bill showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

• 3C) Lease Company (xxx) Account Screenshots:
                  o Screenshot of accounts of BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER showing xxx as current residence

• 3D) Copy of Driver’s Licenses for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER showing xxx as current residence

EXHIBIT 4: EVIDENCE OF FINANCIAL COMMINGLING

• 4A) Joint Credit Card at City Bank:
                  o Copy of both Citi credit cards showing BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER sharing the same account

o Copy of July 2018 bank statement showing airplane tickets purchased with joint Citi credit card for trip to Indianapolis, IN from Washington DC for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

o Copy of September 2018 bank statement showing airplane tickets purchased with joint Citi credit card for trip to Phoenix, AZ from Washington DC (depart on 07/04/2018) for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER

• 4B) Joint Checking Accounts
                  o Copy of July 2018 and November 2018 JP Morgan Chase bank statement showing both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as account holders

• 4C) Copy of Geico Auto Insurance showing both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as insured drivers of the xxx car

• 4D) Joint Health Insurance:
                  o Copy of both Anthem health insurance cards that shows that BENEFICIARY had joint health insurance with PETITIONER in the period between July 2018 and November 2018

o Evidence BENEFICIARY utilized the joint health insurance between July 2018 and November 2018

o Joint employer-sponsored benefits for BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER starting January 2019, at BENEFICIARY's employer

EXHIBIT 5: EVIDENCE OF RECEIVING MAIL AT SAME ADDRESS

• 5A) Copy of USPS informed delivery from September 20, 2018 and December 8, 2018, showing unrestricted access to incoming mail and both BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER as recipients of mail at xxx address

• 5B) Change of address of BENEFICIARY dated on 8/19/2018 showing change of address to xxx

EXHIBIT 6: EVIDENCE OF WEDDING PLANNING IN JUNE 2019

• 6A) Copy of Receipts of:

o Wedding gown purchased on November 4, 2018 with joint Citi credit card
                  o Wedding bands purchased in Romania by PETITIONER in July 2018
                  o Engagement ring purchased by PETITIONER on December 7, 2017
                  •
                  6B) Copy of deposits paid to vendors by BENEFICIARY through Transferwise at various dates in January 2018:

o Deposit for music band
                  o Deposit for photographer
                  o Deposit for videographer

EXHIBIT 7: RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE FROM 2011 TO PRESENT

 When we first met: July 2011
                   Where we met: We both worked for xxx, a construction company in Romania
                   When we started our relationship: late November 2011

• 7A) Photo album with pictures from 2011 until 2018

• 7B) Snapshots of the ******** friendship history between BENEFICIARY & PETITIONER since 2011

EXHIBIT 8: PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT

8A) Employment Verification Letter for PETITIONER

8B) Employment Verification Letter for BENEFICIARY
                  Congrats... That was a long interview tho... 30mins...wow..am glad it was in your favor... God bless..

Comment

• Originally posted by ArizonaStarsAndStripes View Post
                    Wowza.... Welcome to the club... Well worth the wait... Am happy for you bro... Congrats again...

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats... That was a long interview tho... 30mins...wow..am glad it was in your favor... God bless..
                    Thanks boss. Did you get any courtesy letter concerning i-693? I submitted my medicals when I sent in my application but still I got a courtesy letter.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Indeed, it seemed quite long. But there were no trick questions, and we answered everything he threw at us. As long as your relationship is real, there is nothing to be worried about. Except: evidence. Bring as much as you can

Good luck in your journey!

USCIS - Chicago, IL
                      Interview - 12/13/2018
                      GC in hand - 12/21/2018

Comment

• Good News?

So I just recieved an email from the contact for my senator's office at it reads:
                        We received a response from USCIS regarding your our status update inquiry and your expedite request. This is as follows:

Name: So and so
                        Receipt Number: MSC18 **** ****
                        Form: I-765

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent’s immigration matter. This case will be routed for expedited processing. Once this case is reviewed, your constituent will receive a decision or notice of further action. Due to the extremely high volume of expedite requests for this case type, there are numerous cases involving exigent or humanitarian issues already in the expedite queue, and we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the expedited review. The strict enforcement of the expedite criteria means that all cases sent for expeditious handling are urgent, and we assure you that this case will be adjudicated as soon as possible.
                        __
                        I hope this is helpful to you. I am sure you are pleased to hear of the approved expedited processing. If you have not heard anything from USCIS in approximately three weeks, please feel free to reach out, and we will follow-up with another inquiry to check on the processing of your case.

Best,
                        Sarah

What I'm gathering from this response is that our request to expedite my husbands EAD card was approved. Not that his EAD card is approved. Am I correct? Keep in mind that the request was made 30 days ago tomorrow? I'm excstatic that he will be getting an interview soon but we need to be able to travel asap which is why I'm so worried about it as well as him no longer having valid ID.

How long did it take for those of you that filed for expedite to recieve your decision and if approved how long did it take in the mail to get it?

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                        Keep in mind that the Omaha, NE Field office is relatively fast. We do not see many folks from that field office in the forum wondering about processing times, etc. That tells you they do process applications in a timely manner.

My assessment here is that USCIS is likely about to schedule your interivew. They may ignore your EAD/AP altogether if that is the case. The NBC sets aside combo cards applications if they are in a fast jurisdiction and folks get interviews within 6 to 7 months or less.

Since your combo card is outside processing times, I would still submit the SR for outside processing times.
                        12/12/2018: Case ready to be scheduled for interview!!!
                        12/17/2018: New Card Is Being Produced

Comment

• Originally posted by SThomas-Pankey View Post
                          So I just recieved an email from the contact for my senator's office at it reads:
                          We received a response from USCIS regarding your our status update inquiry and your expedite request. This is as follows:

Name: So and so
                          Receipt Number: MSC18 **** ****
                          Form: I-765

Thank you for your inquiry regarding this constituent’s immigration matter. This case will be routed for expedited processing. Once this case is reviewed, your constituent will receive a decision or notice of further action. Due to the extremely high volume of expedite requests for this case type, there are numerous cases involving exigent or humanitarian issues already in the expedite queue, and we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the expedited review. The strict enforcement of the expedite criteria means that all cases sent for expeditious handling are urgent, and we assure you that this case will be adjudicated as soon as possible.
                          __
                          I hope this is helpful to you. I am sure you are pleased to hear of the approved expedited processing. If you have not heard anything from USCIS in approximately three weeks, please feel free to reach out, and we will follow-up with another inquiry to check on the processing of your case.

Best,
                          Sarah

What I'm gathering from this response is that our request to expedite my husbands EAD card was approved. Not that his EAD card is approved. Am I correct? Keep in mind that the request was made 30 days ago tomorrow? I'm excstatic that he will be getting an interview soon but we need to be able to travel asap which is why I'm so worried about it as well as him no longer having valid ID.

How long did it take for those of you that filed for expedite to recieve your decision and if approved how long did it take in the mail to get it?
                          Yes, that is saying the USCIS Congressional Liaison routed it for expedited processing. This is good news because they do not route ALL requests for expedited processing. There is some vetting involved from what I have gathered after reading several posts around this nebulous procedure.

So congrats! It is a step in the right direction. It is usually pretty straightfoward from this point on. I would make sure to send a thank you email to the caseworker. The adjudicator may review it and approve it in a matter of hours, days or a few weeks. Be patient. The holidays are here and federal employees get a lot of paid time off.

All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                            Thanks boss. Did you get any courtesy letter concerning i-693? I submitted my medicals when I sent in my application but still I got a courtesy letter.
                            Not at all bro. I ddnt get such.. Congratulations again.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gjv View Post
                            Thank you! Indeed, it seemed quite long. But there were no trick questions, and we answered everything he threw at us. As long as your relationship is real, there is nothing to be worried about. Except: evidence. Bring as much as you can

Good luck in your journey!

You are most welcome... Well i have nothing to fear as our relationship is real....its the evidence I'd try and gather up using what u posted... Have a good one. Congrats again

Comment

Not at all bro. I ddnt get such.. Congratulations again.

- - - Updated - - -

You are most welcome... Well i have nothing to fear as our relationship is real....its the evidence I'd try and gather up using what u posted... Have a good one. Congrats again
                              Thanks boss.

Comment

• Still waiting

Hello everyone. June 19 filer's here at NBC and M***aukee office field . Just got my EAD card a week ago ( I didn't file for AP). I- 485 was ready to scheduled for the interview on Aug 14. Hope to get the interview within 2 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X