Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US B1 visa refusal

Hi,

My US Business visa (B1) was rejected thrice from my old company 3 years back from my old organization. There is a request to process the business visa from the current organization again. My travel would be for 2 weeks.

Request your assistance to know if it is suggested to apply again and the probability of getting the visa now.

Thanks,

Originally posted by vibhajairam View Post
    Hi,

My US Business visa (B1) was rejected thrice from my old company 3 years back from my old organization. There is a request to process the business visa from the current organization again. My travel would be for 2 weeks.

Request your assistance to know if it is suggested to apply again and the probability of getting the visa now.

Thanks,
    you would need to provide more information regarding what the circumstances were resulting in the past 3 denials before any of us could even attempt to answer this question
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

You should apply again because the probability of getting the visa if you apply is more than zero, but the probability of getting the visa if you don't apply is zero

Comment

hiii

Hi,
        If you want to apply again for the business visa, you need to find and contact the professional visa lawyer which gives you the better suggestion that you need to apply for the visa from the current organization.

Comment

Hi,

all of the of the other responses are correct.
          1. you will need more information on your earlier rejections, like the questions asked, Form DS 160 etc
          2. It has been three years since your last application and lot can change in three years therefore you must be apply.
          3. you should contact professionals, try searching on google for usa visa agents

- V

Hi,

Thanks,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X