GC for parents from USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC for parents from USA

Hello, our parents are in US since June 2018 on visitors visa and I filed (I130, I485, I 864 and g-365a) for their GC application and as per my FedEx tracking they received the application on Sep 5th 2018. However we haven't received any kind of email. On other messages in the forum they all received some kind of information in 3 days and in my case I sent on Aug 30th.

Would I have done anything wrong? All applications has right fees and supporting documents.

Thanks!

Originally posted by bvssrs View Post
    Hello, our parents are in US since June 2018 on visitors visa and I filed (I130, I485, I 864 and g-365a) for their GC application and as per my FedEx tracking they received the application on Sep 5th 2018. However we haven't received any kind of email. On other messages in the forum they all received some kind of information in 3 days and in my case I sent on Aug 30th.

Would I have done anything wrong? All applications has right fees and supporting documents.

Thanks!
    It's only possible to receive an email or SMS notification if you put a G-1145 form into the package. The paper receipt takes weeks to receive, so it's normal to not have received it yet.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply. I didn't include for 1145.

Comment

Originally posted by bvssrs View Post
        Thank you so much for the reply. I didn't include for 1145.
        So did you parent's overstay on their stamped passport when they enter the States while your AOS is pending? How long did custom border patrol stamp their passport "admitted until date" for? So can they stay in the states as long as they want while the AOS case is pending?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X