So my 2 year conditional green card will expire on 04/20/2011 and I am getting ready to renew it. I understand that I should apply within 90 days of its expiration.

From what it looks like - since I got married to a US citizen, I need to fill form I-751 and pay $505 for it and $85 for a total of $590 fee along with I-751. Of course I will submit proof of marriage with joint a/c and mortgage,etc.

What I am confused about is that in the I-751 instruction form, it asked for two completed fingerprint cards (FD -258). Is this part of the biometric process or am I supposed to find a place to get these fingerprint cards?

Am I covering all the base or is there more I am supposed to do?

Thanks for all your help.