Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Unhappy Green card for my mom and sibling please help

    Hi i am usa citizen now and i want to apply green card for my mom.i have 2 sibling under 21 years old and single.i will apply for my mom and i can pu their name same application right? Is there any idea?i really want my family here my dad die 10 years ago i want to be together again ? Please if you know anythink share with me?thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011


    No . You cannot put your siblings' names on that application.
    Only your mother is a beneficiary of IR-5 ( Parent of a USC) , her minor children are not.

    When she gets her Green card , she can petition for them under F2A which is backlogged 3 years at this time.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011


    I suggest that you should also file I-130 petition for your brothers and sisters, in case they get married or loose child status.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts