Need Help in DS 160

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help in DS 160

I am currently trying to fill DS160 form for H1 B Visa. In the last page i am getting a message "You have indicated that you are traveling for two or more purposes which could require more than one visa being issued. Please note that if more than one visa is to be issued, you will have to pay application and reciprocity fees for each."

Its bit confusing. I can still submit it, But didn;t want to make any mistake,

Any help ?

Thanks

Regards
    Venkat

Did you select the right options from the start?
    In any case you can scrap that form and start fresh.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

same

same reply to me also....yes I filled the form correctly and even edit info shows only 1 purpose of travel

Comment

I guess the DS160 form went thru some changes over the weekend...it was acting crazy and didnt take spouse info and some of the changes I did on friday were lost.......maybe(MAYBE) this is also same problem.....can anyone help?

Comment

Just start fresh.
          This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

There have been issues with the DS-160 form in the recent past. It is advisable to talk to the VFS helpdesk and get their guidance.
            Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

DS 160 - Application Issue

This application behaves crazy from this morning. Already I filled and saved my application, today I tried to review my application it is asking so many missing details and some of the filled information is showing as missing.

Comment

Hi,

I'm also having the same issue everyone described here. I couldn't find any solution and finally i asked my attorney to help with this issue.

As soon as I get some info, I will update everyone here. I also created a new application and still getting the same problem.

This is really annoying that I'm not able to find any documentation around this, i also checked DS 160 FAQ but nothing specific to this.

Thanks,
                Jayesh

Comment

I was trying to look at the process for booking an appointment and found this (which I already knew)

"The DS-160 form website is currently undergoing maintenance and might be experiencing delays. Please keep trying to fill out your form or try at a later time."

Not sure how long the maintenance will go on and when it will get stable. It might not be a bad idea to wait for a few days.

Comment

I just submitted the info about this problem on to Dept of State web site.

I hope someone would reply me.

Comment

any updates on this jaybharat? .I'm also getting this message for H4.i called VFS and they are aware of it and has already escalated the issue to embassy.

they suggested me to try until you no longer see this message and also they cannot give us the ETA on when it will be fixed.lame!!!

Comment

same issue DS160 for H4 visa

today i finished my DS 160 it showed me the same message
                        "You have indicated that you are traveling for two or more purposes which could require more than one visa being issued. Please note that if more than one visa is to be issued, you will have to pay application and reciprocity fees for each"

I am applying for my H4...
                        please advise

Comment

Today I have sent an email to Vancouver US consulate but I don't have any updates on this.

I found some people talked to VFS and they were asked to submit the form and making sure your data is correct.

Sorry, no updates even from my attorney yet.

Comment

I just now got the response from Vancouver consulate.

They asked me for the barcode number and said they can check if they have received the form completely. if not, they asked to contact the web site directly which I don't know where to contact. I have asked them but I doubt they would give me a contact number for travel.state.gov department who deals with this.

I'm now thinking to submit application. Worst to worst case, I would have to submit a new DS-160. I already have file saved on my local computer so it wouldn't be a much pain. And submitting a new DS-160 wouldn't be problem.

Anyone with any updates?

Comment

I Am Much Confuse what should i do please advice

When i am finishing my DS 160 in the End when i am Signing In they are showing a message,

You have indicated that you are traveling for two or more purposes which could require more than one visa being issued. Please note that if more than one visa is to be issued, you will have to pay application and reciprocity fees for each.

Can any body tell me what should i do may i sign in this form as it is??

KAKA

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X