Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about H1 transfer

Hai all,
    Im a recent graduate and Im on my OPT(Optional Practical Training )presently.I will be on OPT until Jan 2009. Company A filed my H1 and it got approved from them and I will come to H1 status from the month of Oct
    Recently I got an offer from company B and they are asking me to transfer my H1 to their company.
    Now, my question is will I be able to transfer my H1 to company B because I didnt work for company A at all. Do I need to show any paystubs on my H1 from company A inorder to transfer to company B.
    Can someone please help me with all the points to be considered in order to transfer my H1

Thank You
    XYZ

Yes, it is possible. No pay stubs required if you apply before Oct 1st. Find relevant threads.
    Check out H1 FAQs first!
    http://www.immihelp.com/visas/h1b/h1-visa-faq.html

Comment

There are many similar posts on the forum. Look around to improve your knowledge on the subject.

It can be done.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I neither have any pay stubs on my OPT too, so can I still transfer my H1 to other company

Thank You
        XYZ

Comment

Paystubs indicate status for a must work status like H1b. L1 etc. On OPT, it is not mandatory unless you are using the STEM OPT under the new 90 day guidelines.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X