Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B withdrawn * caught 1 yr **** exp* Please help by providing your valuble suggestio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B withdrawn * caught 1 yr **** exp* Please help by providing your valuble suggestio

My H1b this year has withdrawn due to 1 year **** certificate that I have submitted. And I have agreed with that. But still not I have not received any acknowledgement from USCIS.
    My Qtn is:
    1.Still is there any possibility that my employer can do any favour for me, as he is ready to do any help if it could possible?
    2.While filling H1 application next time do I need mention this information in Rejection column becoz it has withdrawed not rejected.
    3.Next time also I can go with my same current employer from US, Is it good to go with the same or new one(some good One) is better?
    4. For example If I join any other company if they are willing to do any B1 or L1 so what about my Visa issuing probabilities? Do I need to tell about my H1 issue to the new emploer who are going to do B1 or L1 for me/ or only Visa dept from company is enough?
    5. What are the good approachable reasons about my **** experience that I can tell to embassy guys if I go next year H1.(Actually after Btech I have 1 year gap and remaing I have 2 yrs realtime, based on friends suggestion I took 1 yr outside experience for that, which scrwed my life)

*I don't want to blame my friends as many suggested to put **** and it is over now and I take full responsibility what ever will happen "If I get any good chance Next time I will not do any mistake*

If you feel any probable suggetions in my case please let me know. Your suggestion may greatly help my feature.

Thanks & Regards,

Too bad. Hindsight is 20/20. Misrepresenting info on the visa form could lead to permanent ban from entering US. It is a denial/rejection whatever you want to call it and has to be mentioned. The consulate could have a note on you in their system as well.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your comments, I still need some answers to my questions mentioned. Could you please let me know answers to my questions.

Appreciate your big help.

Comment

I don't have any answers unfortunately.

Fraud entails any willful manifestation that amounts to an assertion or assertions not in accordance with the facts; a knowing untrue statement of fact; or a purposeful, incorrect, or false representation material to the adjudication of the petition. This definition is consistent with section 212(a)(6)(C)(i) of the Act, which states, “[a]ny alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure (or has sought to procure or has procured) a visa, other documentation, or admission into the United States or other benefit provided under this Act is inadmissible.”

USCIS looked at country demographics, but a statistically valid rate of fraud could not be established for multiple countries, as no country had a sufficient number of cases in the sample except for India.
        46% (114 cases) of the beneficiaries were born in India. Among this sample, 25% (29 cases) were associated with some type of fraud or technical violation(s).

CONCLUSION: Results from this BFCA have established a 21% baseline fraud and technical violation(s) rate for H-1B petitions. Given the significant vulnerability, USCIS is making procedural changes, which will be described in a forthcoming document.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Thanks for your detailed information.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X