Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Principal applicant's travel when H4 applicant has been given a 221g

Hello
    My husband got a 221g yellow slip (documents related to the principal applicant were asked for). The case is still pending (the visa appointment was on 21st Sept).

I have a valid H1B stamped , and i need to travel back to US and join work , chances are that my husband would be joining me later once the 221g is resolved.

would my travel be affected in any way since 221g has been given on the H4 which was being requested based off my H1B ?

No issues. 221g on your dependents will not affect your travel as long as you carry all the required documents needed to show at the POE.
    Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

and what would be those documents?

Comment

POE Checklist

The same set of documents that you carried with the last time when you entered U.S. I am just listing the important ones.

Primary Applicant:

1) Valid Passport
        2) Valid Visa
        3) Original Approval notice (I-797) and a copy of the petition (I-129)
        4) Employment Verification Letter
        5) Client Letter (If you work at the client place)
        6) Latest pay slips
        7) Contact information of the manage to whom you will be reporting in U.S.
        8) Address where you will stay including the phone number to reach you.

Dependents:

1) If your dependents are travelling with you, then their valid passport & visa.
        2) If your spouse is travelling with you, then you need to carry the marriage certificate.
        3) If your children are travelling with you, then you need to carry thier birth certificates.

Originally posted by lifeahead View Post
        and what would be those documents?
        Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X